ProBiota Immune | 60 CapsulesSeeking Health
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains a blend of two well-researched prebiotic fibres, galactooligosaccharides (GOS) and beta-glucan, to help support the growth of beneficial microflora by providing nourishment to Bifidobacteria and Lactobacilli
- Supports gut health
- Supports immune health
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains a blend of two well-researched prebiotic fibres, galactooligosaccharides (GOS) and beta-glucan, to help support the growth of beneficial microflora by providing nourishment to Bifidobacteria and Lactobacilli. This formula supports gut health and immune health.
Share this Product
- Free of major allergens
- Provides well-documented prebiotic fibres
- May help support healthy immune defences
- May help support the proliferation of healthy probiotic bacteria in both large and small intestines
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
Galactooligosaccharides (natural, allergen-free)
Beta-Glucan (purified from Saccharomyces cerevisiae)
|% DV (Daily Value) based on standard 2,000 calorie daily intake
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), L-leucine, and cellulose.
Take 1 capsule twice daily or as directed by your healthcare professional. Capsules may be pulled apart and nutrients are taken separately.