ProBiota Infant | 66.0gSeeking Health
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains 10+ billion organisms per quarter-teaspoon
- Supports gastrointestinal and immune system health
- Suitable for children up to the age of 2
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains 10+ billion organisms per quarter-teaspoon suitable for infants and children up to the age of 2. This formula supports gastrointestinal and immune system health.
Share this Product
- May help support normal digestion and nutrient absorption from breastmilk and other foods
- May help support a diverse, healthy intestinal environment
- May help support normal intestinal L(+) lactic acid production
- May help support immune health
|Serving Size: 1 scoop (0.5g)|
|Servings Per Container: 120|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Probiotic Blend (5+ billion CFUs, in a base inulin derived from chicory root)||500mg||**|
2.5+ billion CFUs
2.5+ Billion CFU's
|% DV (Daily Value) based on standard 2,000 calorie daily intake
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
Do not use if full-bottle shrinkwrap is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.
For children over 12 months: 1 scoop, once or twice daily. For infants 6 to 12 months: 1 scoop daily. Mix product in infant formula, milk, juice, or sprinkled on food such as yoghurt, apple sauce or cereal or as recommended by your healthcare professional. For breastfeeding mothers, the product can be added to expressed milk, or small amounts at a time can be dispensed by placing on nipple or finger.