ProBiota Rhamnosus | 60 CapsulesSeeking Health
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains 20+ billion CFUs of Lactobacillus rhamnosus, a hardy, versatile probiotic species
- Supports gastrointestinal and immune health
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains 20+ billion CFUs of Lactobacillus rhamnosus, a hardy, versatile probiotic species that have been clinically researched to support both gastrointestinal and immune health.
Share this Product
- May help support healthy skin
- May help support a healthy immune system
- May help support healthy bowel consistency
- May help support healthy intestinal permeability
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Serving Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Probiotic Blend in a base of inulin (derived from chicory root)||220 mg||**|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus||20+ Billion CFU's||**|
|% DV (Daily Value) based on standard 2,000 calorie daily intake
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), proprietary polysaccharide complex, and L-leucine.
Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by your healthcare professional. Capsules may be pulled apart and nutrients are taken separately.