ProBiota Woman | 25 Billion CFU's | 60 CapsulesSeeking Health
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains ten different types of "friendly" probiotic bacteria in a prebiotic base
- May help support a healthy genitourinary system healthy vaginal microflora
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains ten different types of "friendly" probiotic bacteria in a prebiotic base. It may help support a healthy genitourinary system healthy vaginal microflora.
Share this Product
- May help support a healthy genitourinary tract
- May help support microbial and pH balance
- May help support immune health
- Polysaccharide technology may help to preserve viability of organisms
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Probiotic Blend (25+ billion CFUs) in a base of inulin (derived from chicory root)||300 mg||**|
20+ Billion CFU's
|5+ Billion CFU's|
|% DV (Daily Value) based on standard 2,000 calorie daily intake
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), proprietary polysaccharide complex, and L-leucine.
Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use. Do not use if full-bottle shrinkwrap is broken or missing.
Refrigerate and keep tightly closed to maintain product potency. The probiotics in our ProBiota products are freeze-dried to increase shelf life. These products will maintain or exceed label potency through the expiration date printed on each bottle if kept refrigerated. If kept at average room temperature, ProBiota products will remain potent for 4 - 6 months. At higher temperatures (86 F), they will maintain potency for 1 - 2 months. We recommend that this product is stored tightly sealed in the refrigerator after opening for optimal potency.
Take 1 capsule daily with food or as directed by your healthcare professional. Capsules may be pulled apart and nutrients taken separately.