QuikPlus Bone Matrix | 946 mlImix Nutrition
Share this Product
- Calcium; for bone & tooth formation.
- Magnesium; essential for the uptake of calcium, needed to convert Vit. D3.
- Potassium; improves calcium balance.
- Manganese; helpful for spinal bone.
- Silica; skeletal health and bone formation.
- Boron; involved in bone health and calcium metabolism.
- Selenium; intake & blood levels are associated with bone density
- Zinc/Copper; copper is an essential trace mineral but must be balanced with the correct ratio of zinc.*
- De-ionized water
|Serving Size: 15 ml|
|Servings Per Container: 64|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calcium (as calcium chloride)||10 mg||1%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium chloride)||15 mg||4%|
|Zinc (as zinc sulfate)||0.33 mg||3%|
|Selenium (as sodium selenate)||20 mcg||36%|
|Copper (as cupric chloride)||0.037 mg||4%|
|Manganese (as manganese chloride)||0.11 mg||5%|
|Potassium (as potassium chloride)||3 mg||<1%|
|Boron (as boric acid)||400 mcg||†|
|Silica (as silicon dioxide)||75 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
- QuikOlus atom-sized minerals provide direct absorption into cell ion-channels.
- No digestion required.
- Keep out the reach of children.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken.
- Store in a cool dry place.
1 tbsp (15ml) 1-2 times per day. Shake well. Use as is, or dilute in 1 oz. of water. Swish and hold in mouth for 1-2 minutes before swallowing to benefit teeth. Or add to water, juice, broth, tea, shake or smoothie. For best results, consume away from phytates (grains, legumes).