Rauwolfia Extra | 90 CapsulesVitanica
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
Vitanica's Rauwolfia formula provides botanicals and nutrients well known to maintain healthy blood pressure and support a the strength and elasticity of a healthy cardiovascular system.
Share this Product
- Magnesium is one of the best nutrients indicated to maintain healthy blood pressure and Riboflavin (B2) is shown to be supportive as well
- CoQ10 is strongly indicated for cardiovascular support; the traditional Ayurvedic herb, Terminalia arjuna bark is rich in CoQ10
- Rauwolfia serpentina, or Indian snake root, is a well‐known traditional herb for maintaining and supporting healthy blood pressure
- Grape seed can promote the production of nitric oxide, which promotes a relaxing effect in the arteries; Passionflower promotes calming as well
- Other supportive botanicals: Olive leaf, Garlic, Hawthorn berry, Hibiscus flower and Dandelion leaf
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) (as riboflavin-5-phosphate)||530 mcg||40%|
|Magnesium (as citrate)||25 mg||6%|
|Indian snakeroot (Rauwolfia spp.)||185 mg||†|
|Olive (Olea europaea) leaf extract||165 mg||†|
|Garlic (Allium sativum) bulb (10,000 ppm allicin potential)||80 mg||†|
|Hawthorn (Crataegus pinnatifida) berry extract||30 mg||†|
|Hibiscus (Hibiscus sabdaiffa) flower extract||25 mg||†|
|Grape (Vitis vinifera) seed extract||25 mg||†|
|Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) leaf extract||25 mg||†|
|Terminalia arjuna (Terminalia arjuna) bark extract||15 mg||†|
|Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata) herb extract||15 mg||†|
|Co-enzyme Q10||10 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Vegan capsule (HMPC, water), silica, l-leucine.
- Avoid this product if pregnant or nursing.
- Avoid if using Coumadin or anti-platelet or anti-coagulant agents.
- Caution if using digoxin.
One (1) capsule, up to three times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.