Resveratrol Ultra HP | 175mg | 60 SoftgelsIntegrative Therapeutics Inc
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains resveratrol and rutin (quercetin rutinoside), a bioflavonoid from Japanese sophora (Sophora japonica) flower bud, which is converted to quercetin in the body
- Counters the effects of free radicals, speeds up a cellular repair and supports cardiovascular health
- Activates siRT1, an enzyme associated with longevity
Integrative Therapeutics Inc is an American company based in Green Bay, WI that provides high quality science-based nutritional supplements.
- High-quality products
- Free of gluten, artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners
- Use GMP manufacturing facilities
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains resveratrol and rutin (quercetin rutinoside), a bioflavonoid from Japanese sophora (Sophora japonica) flower bud, which is converted to quercetin in the body. Taking this formula counters the effects of free radicals, speeds up a cellular repair, and supports cardiovascular health. Resveratrol activates siRT1, an enzyme associated with longevity and hence is valid for anti-ageing benefits.
Share this Product
- Once-daily, soy-free softgel
- A synergistic combination of resveratrol and rutin
- Provides 100% trans-resveratrol
|Serving Size: 2|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g|
|Total Fat||<1 g||<1%*|
Japanese knotweed (Polygonum cuspidatum) root and rhizome extract and grape (Vitis vinifera) (fruit) extract containing
|Japanese Sophora (Sophora japonica) Flower Bud Extract standardized to contain 74% rutin (quercetin rutinoside)||75 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Canola oil, gelatin, glycerin, beeswax, water, sunflower lecithin, tomato colour, rosemary leaf oil extract, soy lecithin.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare professional prior to use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Take 1 softgel daily, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.