Similase Lipo | 90 CapsulesIntegrative Therapeutics Inc
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains Microbial Enzymes
- Contains digestive lipase enzyme
- Supports digestion
- Supports a healthy pH in the gastrointestinal tract
Integrative Therapeutics Inc is an American company based in Green Bay, WI that provides high quality science-based nutritional supplements.
- High-quality products
- Free of gluten, artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners
- Use GMP manufacturing facilities
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains both lipase, a digestive enzyme and microbial Enzymes that support digestion and supports a healthy pH in the gastrointestinal tract.
Share this Product
|Serving Size: 2|
|Servings Per Container: 45|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Microbial Enzymes (Assay Method)||640 mg||†|
|Amylase (USP (pH 6.8), FCC (pH 4.8))||32,000 USP||†|
|Protease I, II, III, IV (USP (pH 7.5), FCC (pH 7.0), FCC (pH 4.7))||30,000 USP||†|
|Lactase I, II (FCC (pH 7.0))||6,150 FIP||†|
|Lactase I, II (FCC (pH 6.5))||1,600 ALU||†|
|Phytase (Phytic Acid (pH 6.0))||1.7 PU||†|
|Cellulase I, II (FCC (pH 4.5))||350 CU||†|
|Sucrase (Invertase) (FCC (pH 4.6))||300 INVU||†|
|Maltase (Malt Diastase) (FCC (pH 4.6))||32,100 DP||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable capsule), cellulose, magnesium stearate.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare professional prior to use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional prior to use.
Take 1 or 2 capsules up to three times per day before each meal, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.