Skin Hair & Nails | Women's Food-Grown | 60 CapsulesWild Nutrition
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- High quality, Food-Grown® Skin Hair & Nails formula offers a special blend of herbs and antioxidants and nutrients for women’s healthy hair, skin and nails
- Ashwagandha reduces stress
- Vitamin C aids in collagen formation
- Stinging nettle leaf offers a rosy glow
- Sulphur supports the maintenance of healthy connective tissue
- Vitamin E, Copper and Manganese help protect cells from oxidative damage
- Selenium and Iodine contribute to the maintenance of normal hair and nails
- Copper may contribute to normal hair and skin pigmentation
- Iodine supports healthy thyroid function.
Wild Nutrition is a U.K. brand based in Lewes hat provides sustainably harvested supplements.
- Unique production process to add and grow essential nutrients in real, raw food for FOOD-GROWN® supplements
- No fillers, no synthetic nutrients, and completely free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
- All of our supplements are backed with a full, complete 14 Day Money Back Guarantee
Drawing upon its unique, proprietary Food-Grown® method of carefully harvesting nutrients to maximize nutrition, the Food-Grown® Skin Hair & Nails formula offers a special blend of herbs and antioxidants and nutrients for women that help support the body during stressful periods while also encouraging healthy skin and hair growth and protecting cells from free radical damage. This blend contains Ashwagandha for reducing stress, vitamin C for collagen formation and stinging nettle leaf for a rosy glow. Vitamin E, Copper and Manganese help protect cells from oxidative damage. Selenium and Iodine contribute to the maintenance of normal hair and nails. Copper contributes to normal hair and skin pigmentation. Iodine also supports healthy thyroid function. Sulphur supports the maintenance of healthy connective tissue.
Share this Product
- Ashwagandha for softening life's demands
- Vitamin C for collagen formation
- Stinging nettle leaf for a rosy glow
Our Food-Grown® Skin Hair & Nails formula contains herbs and antioxidants to support that inner glow as well as a bespoke blend of Food-Grown® nutrients, whole-foods and herbal extracts. These key ingredients include Zinc and Biotin that contribute to the maintenance of normal skin; Vitamin C to support normal collagen formation; Vitamin E, Copper and Manganese to contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative damage; Selenium and Iodine which contribute to the maintenance of normal hair and nails as well as Copper shown to contribute to normal hair and skin pigmentation.
Iodine has the additional effect of supporting the normal function of the thyroid. Imbalances in thyroid function can contribute to hair loss. We all have our own natural and unique beauty and because we firmly believe that beauty comes from within this formulation has been designed to nourish you from the root up.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Vitamin E||20 mg a-TE**||167|
|Vitamin C||60 mg||75|
|Pine Bark extract||20 mg||N/A|
|Grapeseed extract||20 mg||N/A|
|Stinging Nettle leaf||50 mg||N/A|
|Bilberry extract||50 mg||N/A|
|Gotu Kola extract (providing min 30% asiaticoside)||20 mg||N/A|
|Ashwagandha powder||100 mg||N/A|
|Energy, fat, protein, carbohydrate Negligible||N/A|
|*EU NRV(Nutrient Reference Value) **a-TE = Alpha-tocopherols equivalents|
Mineral enhanced yeast (providing: Sulphur, Selenium, Zinc, Molybdenum, Iodine, Boron, Manganese), Vitamin C incorporated into citrus pulp, Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell), Yellow pea (providing: Vitamin E), Ashwagandha Powder (Organic), Carrot Preparation (providing: Beta carotene), Mineral enhanced Lactobacillus bulgaricus (providing: Copper, Zinc), Bilberry extract, Nettle leaf powder, Gotu Kola extract, Grapeseed extract, Pine bark extract. Vegetable Cellulose (capsule shell)
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or under medical supervision, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Food supplements are not to be used as a substitute for a varied & balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
2 capsules per day with or without food.