Sodium-Potassium Butyrate | 100 CapsulesBodyBio
- Contains butyrate, a short chain fatty acid
- Helps in developing friendly bacteria in the gut
- Reduces inflammation to protect the body from disease
- Supports immune function
- Stabilizes the microbiome
- May reduce the desire to overeat
- May burn fat
- May support the liver
- This version may be beneficial to athletes or people who are very active
BodyBio is an American brand based in Millville, NJ that develops nutraceuticals.
- All products are backed by scientific research
- High-quality ingredients
- No additives
- Never oxidized
This powerful daily supplement contains butyrate, a short-chain fatty acid that helps in developing friendly bacteria in the gut and stabilizing the microbiome. It also reduces inflammation to protect the body from disease and supports immune function. It may reduce the desire to overeat. It may burn fat and it may support the liver. This supplement may be beneficial to athletes or people who are very active and also to people with sodium sensitivities.
Share this Product
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 50|
|Amount Per Serving:||% NRV*|
|Calories from Fat||8|
|Total Fat||547 mg||2%|
|Butyric Acid||1 gr||†|
|*Nutrient Reference Value
†NRV not established.
Butyric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Hydroxide, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose and purified water.
No yeast, no wheat, no corn, no soy, no dairy products, no artificial colors, resins, or fillers.
1-2 capsules with each meal Each capsule contains at least 500 mg Butyric Acid