Action Heroes Pure Omega-3 | 100 mlBare Biology
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Important for brains and eyes; DHA contributes to their normal functions
- Easy to digest in natural triglyceride form
- Can be stirred into cold food like yoghurt, smoothies and salad dressing
Bare Biology is a UK brand based in Brighton, the UK that provides sustainably harvested supplements.
- High standards of harvesting and production
- Only sustainable sources
- Only use small wild fish, like anchovies and sardines, from clean and deep waters
- High levels of EPA and DHA
- Free from heavy metals and other substances often found in fish oils
- No fishy aftertaste like most fish oil supplements
All products manufactured in Norway and the UK
Omegas are essential fatty acids for kids and adults. This formula is a concentrated, pure form of omega 3, essential for healthy brain and eye tissue. Just even one drop offers as much DHA as a tin of sardines. This supplement has a super high concentration of 7 m Omega 3 and 500 mg DHA balanced with 130 mg EPA per 1 ml. You can easily mix this into cold food like yoghurt, smoothies and salad dressing. This formula is also easy to absorb and digest.
Share this Product
- 7 mg Omega 3 per 1 ml dose.
- The super high concentration of 500 mg DHA balanced with 130 mg EPA per 1 ml.
- Important for brains and eyes; DHA contributes to their normal functions.
- Natural triglyceride form so it's easy to absorb and digest.
- Can be stirred into cold food like yoghurt, smoothies and salad dressing.
- Each batch is independently certified and awarded a 5-star rating for purity, freshness and strength by the International Fish Oil Standards.
- Fully published certificates of analysis for every batch.
- Always sustainably and responsibly fished. Made from wild sardine, anchovy and mackerel from clean waters.
|Serving Size: 1 ml|
|Servings Per Container: 100|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Omega 3 (TG)||730 mg|
|Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)||500 mg|
|Docosahexaenoic (DHA)||130 mg|
|other Omega 3s||100 mg|
|Vitamin E (tocopherol)||3.1 mg|
Allergy advice: Contains fish & citrus
Safe for pregnancy & breastfeeding.
DHA is absolutely critical during post-pregnancy, for both mother and baby.
Bump & Glory capsules are perfect, but if you prefer liquid, 2 ml of Super Hero (just less than half a teaspoon) is ideal.
Important storage details
Fish oil is very volatile. It will spoil quickly if not kept airtight and refrigerated once opened. We want you to experience it at its best - it will continue to taste great for up to 3 months if stored in the right way. Do not use this product if safety seal is broken or missing. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Consult your doctor before taking if you have any medical condition or are on medication (especially blood thinners).
Suitable for children from 6 months. Give 1/2ml to 5 ml with food. See below table for additional dosage information.
|6 mths to 1 yr||1 yr to 8 yrs||8 yrs to 12 yrs||12yrs +|
|Daily dose size||1/2 ml||1 ml||2 ml||5 ml|
|Total Omega 3||365 mg||730 mg||1,460 mg||3,650 mg|
|Total DHA||250 mg||500 mg||1,000 mg||2,500 mg|
|Total EPA||65 mg||130 mg||260 mg||650 mg|
1 ml a day provides the perfect amount of DHA (balanced with EPA) for most age groups.
For children over 12 a higher ratio of EPA to DHA is better so you could try 'Lion Heart (Pure Omega 3 Fish Oils)' which is great for the whole family.