Super K Elite | 30 SoftgelsLife Extension
- Contains Vitamins K1, K2, MK-4 and MK-7
- Supports bone health
- May protect against age-related calcification of arteries and your heart
- Promotes normal bone density
Life Extension is an American company based in that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains Vitamins K1, K2, MK-4 and MK-7 in a special formula to support bone health, promotes normal bone density and may protect against age-related calcification of arteries and your heart.
Share this Product
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbyl palmitate)||10 mg||11%|
|Vitamin K activity||3735 mcg||3113%|
|Vitamin K1 (as phytonadione)||2000 mcg|
|Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-4)||1500 mcg|
|Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-6)||11 mcg|
|Vitamin K2 (as all-trans menaquinone-7)||181 mcg|
|Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-9)||43 mcg|
|** Daily Value not established.|
Extra virgin olive oil, microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin, glycerin, purified water, sunflower lecithin, beeswax, maltodextrin, annatto colour.
If you are taking anti-coagulant or anti-platelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult with your healthcare provider before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
- Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Take one (1) softgel daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.