TMG (Trimethylglycine) 500mg with Folinic Acid & Methyl B12 | 500mg | 120 CapsulesKirkman Labs
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains Trimethylglycine (TMG), folinic acid and methyl B-12
- Supports methylation
- Helps in the production of several brain chemicals such as serotonin
Kirkman Labs is an American company based in Lake Oswego, OR that provides nutritional supplements for individuals with environmental sensitivities and other special dietary needs.
- High-quality products
- Many hypoallergenic products
- Free of gluten, soy, artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners
- All manufacturing is done in-house
- Independent verification of purity and potency of products
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains Trimethylglycine (TMG) that supports methylation and helps in the production of several brain chemicals such as serotonin. It also contains folic acid that supports TMG function and has vitamin B12 for energy production and support.
Share this Product
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 120|
|Each Serving Contains||Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Folinic Acid (Calcium Folinate)||400 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B-12 (Methylcobalamin)||6 mcg||100%|
|Trimethylglycine (TMG)||500 mg||*|
|*Daily Value Not Established.|
Trimethylglycine (Beet Source), Di-Calcium Phosphate, Calcium Folinate, Magnesium Stearate (Vegetable), Methylcobalamin, Plant Cellulose Capsule.
Store in a cool dry place and tightly capped.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Take 1-2 capsules daily or as directed by a physician.