Toxaprevent Halistop | 90 LozengesToxaprevent
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
What are TOXAPREVENT® HALISTOP Chewable Tablets?
Toxaprevent HALISTOP Chewable Tablets bind and remove compounds containing ammonium odorants from the mouth and gums for the natural regulation of halitosis. The tablets also bind and remove histamine, improving wound healing and reducing inflammation in the mouth and gums using the patented ingredient MANC® (Modified and Activated Natural Clinoptilolite).
Share this Product
What are TOXAPREVENT® HALISTOP Chewable Tablets used for?
- Bad breath (Halistosis)
- Gum inflammation
- Improved wound healing in mouth
- Prevents plaque formation counteracts development of caries
|Serving Size: 6 Chewable Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Proprietary Blend:MANC (Modified and Activated Natural Clinoptilolite), Isomalt, Lemon Aroma, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Stevia.||1,200 mg||**|
|** Daily Value not established.|
Ingredients - Each tablet contains:
- MANC® (Modified and Activated Natural Clinoptilolite).
- Lemon Aroma
- Hydroxypropyl Cellulose
- Magnesium Stearate
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a dry place between 5°C and 40°C
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Use by date see bottom of folding box or imprint on edge of blister pack.
For daily use. Take 6 - 9 chewable tablets per day. Chew the tablets thoroughly before swallowing them.