Toxaprevent Skin Powder | 18gToxaprevent
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains MANC® (Modified and Activated Natural Clinoptilolite)
- Removes toxic substances from the surface of the skin that is inflammatory and for open wounds
- Used for Open Wounds, Ulcers and Bed Sores, Allergic Skin Reactions, Bug Bites, and Stings
Toxaprevent is a UK brand based in the West Midlands, UK that develops health supplements.
- All products contain clean, safe, and medical-grade Zeolite Clinoptilolite (MANC®)
- All TOXAPREVENT® products are registered as medical devices.
- Each TOXAPREVENT® product targets a specific area of the body
- Clinically proven to remove specific pollutants and irritants (toxins) to reduce inflammation
- Clinically proven to bind heavy metals, aluminum, histamine and ammonium from the body and skin
- Clinically proven to not be absorbed by the body. (MANC®) safely travels through the digestive tract binding to toxins and then passes out via natural bowel movement, therefore having no direct side effects
- High-quality natural ingredients
- Ethically sourced
- Analyzed for potency and purity
This supplement contains MANC® (Modified and Activated Natural Clinoptilolite) and removes toxic substances from the surface of skin that are inflammatory and for open wounds. It binds to environmental pollutions such as Heavy Metals (Lead and Mercury), Histamine and Ammonium. This can be used for Open Wounds, Ulcers and Bed Sores, Allergic Skin Reactions, Bug Bites and Stings.
Share this Product
What is Toxaprevent SKIN Powder used for?
- Open Wounds
- Ulcers and Bed Sores
- Allergic Skin Reactions
- Bug Bites/Stings
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|MANC® (Modified and Activated Natural Clinoptilolite)||18g||**|
|** Daily Value not established.|
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a dry place between 5°C and 40°C
- Protect from direct sunlight.
Suitable for continuous use. Sprinkle the SKIN Powder on affected area and rub in several times daily. If necessary, cover with sterile dressing material. Clean affected area before re-applying. After using medicated creams, salves, etc., wait at least 60 minutes before applying the powder.