Toxaprevent Skin Salve | 50mlToxaprevent
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains MANC® (Modified and Activated Natural Clinoptilolite)
- Removes toxic substances from the surface of the skin that is inflammatory
- Used for Acne, Rashes, Rosacea, and Allergic Skin Irritations
Toxaprevent is a UK brand based in the West Midlands, UK that develops health supplements.
- All products contain clean, safe, and medical-grade Zeolite Clinoptilolite (MANC®)
- All TOXAPREVENT® products are registered as medical devices.
- Each TOXAPREVENT® product targets a specific area of the body
- Clinically proven to remove specific pollutants and irritants (toxins) to reduce inflammation
- Clinically proven to bind heavy metals, aluminum, histamine, and ammonium from the body and skin
- Clinically proven to not be absorbed by the body. (MANC®) safely travels through the digestive tract binding to toxins and then passes out via natural bowel movement, therefore having no direct side effects
- High-quality natural ingredients
- Ethically sourced
- Analyzed for potency and purity
This supplement contains MANC® (Modified and Activated Natural Clinoptilolite) and removes toxic substances from the surface of skin that are inflammatory. It binds to environmental pollutions such as Heavy Metals (Lead and Mercury), Histamine and Ammonium. This can be used for Acne, Rashes, Rosacea and Allergic Skin Irritations
Share this Product
- Allergic Skin Reactions
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|MANC® (Modified and Activated Natural Clinoptilolite)||50ml||**|
|** Daily Value not established.|
Water, DAC base cream, lavender oil, evening primrose oil.
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a dry place between 5°C and 40°C
- Protect from direct sunlight.
Can be used like a conventional skin cream. Apply the salve to the affected area up to two times a day. After using medicated creams, salves, etc., wait at least 60 minutes before applying the Salve.