Turkey Tail Powder | 100gHost Defense
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains turkey tail, a common medicinal mushroom
- Boosts immune system
Host Defense is an American company based in Shelton, WA that provides high-quality mushroom supplements.
- High-quality products
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Based on scientific research
This powder supplement contains Turkey tail mushrooms that get their names from the bright stripes and plume-like appearance they have similar to turkey feathers. They can grow in many areas of the world. Turkey tail contains a variety of powerful antioxidants and other compounds that may help boost your immune system and even help fight certain cancers. Turkey tail may improve gut bacteria balance, which can positively impact your immunity.
Share this Product
- Made from freeze-dried activated mushroom mycelium
- Turkey Tail is an excellent source of cellular nutrients*
- In a recent clinical study funded by the National Institutes of Health, Host Defense's Turkey Tail was shown to beimmunologically active*
|Serving Size: Level 1/2 tsp (1.5 g)|
|Serving Per Container: About 66|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||<1%*|
|Vitamin D||2 mcg||10%|
|Turkey Tail (Trametes versicolor) mycelium‡
polysaccharides 825 mg
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
†Daily value not established
Dried myceliated brown rice‡.
Consult your healthcare advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy. Keep out reach of children
Adults take ½ teaspoon 1-3 times per day, which can be mixed into your favorite food or beverage.