Two-Per-Day Tablets | 120 TabletsLife Extension
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains extremely high potency and quality vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
- Supports a wide variety of bodily processes
Life Extension is an American company based in that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains extremely high potency and quality vitamins, minerals and antioxidants and supports a wide variety of bodily processes.
Share this Product
Health Benefits at a Glance:
Life Extension's Two-Per-Day Tablets have the highest nutritional potencies of any science-based multivitamin formula that can fit inside two daily tablets. This gives you far greater availability of the essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients than many regular store-bought formulas. All active ingredients can support your health in a myriad of ways, and they do so at a standout economical price.
Why it Works:
Researchers have demonstrated that unless you are taking the ideal dose of vitamins and minerals every day, you will not fully receive their benefits which can lead to better health and well-being.
So, if you want to receive an ideal dose of vitamins every day of the year, why not take one that is worth it? The ultra-low-cost of Two-Per-Day Tablets makes it a standout product on the European supplement market. Two-Per-Day Tablets pack a potent punch of vitamins, minerals and nutrients which can provide many different health benefits.
|Serving Size: 2|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin A (as beta-carotene, retinyl acetate)||600 mcg|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid, calcium ascorbate)||470 mg|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) (2,000 IU)||50 mcg|
|Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl succinate, mixed tocopherols)||69.5 mg|
|Thiamine (vitamin B1) (as thiamine HCI)||75 mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2) (as riboflavin, riboflavin 5’-phosphate)||50 mg|
|Niacin (as nicotinamide)||50 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI, pyridoxal 5’-phosphate)||20 mg|
|Folate (as L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate calcium salt)||400 mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||300 mcg|
|Biotin (Vitamin B8)||300 mcg|
|Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) (as D-calcium pantothenate)||50 mg|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||150 mcg|
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide)||100 mg|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate, L-OptiZinc® zinc mono-L-methionine sulfate)||25 mg|
|Selenium (as sodium selenite, SelenoExcell® high selenium yeast, SelenoPure® L-selenomethionine)||200 mcg|
|Manganese (as manganese citrate, gluconate)||2 mg|
|Chromium (as chromium picolinate)||200 mcg|
|Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate)||100 mcg|
|Alpha lipoic acid||25 mg|
|Bio-Quercetin phytosome (providing 5 mg quercetin [from Japanese sophora concentrate (flower bud)], phosphatidylcholine complex [from sunflower])||15 mg|
|Marigold extract (flower) [std. to 5 mg trans-lutein, 155 mcg trans-zeaxanthin]||11.12 mg|
|Boron (as sodium borate)||3 mg|
|Lycopene [from LycoBeads® natural tomato extract (fruit)]||1 mg|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, starch, coating (purified water, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, glycerin), vegetable stearate, silica, maltodextrin.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult with your medical practitioner first.
- Individuals consuming more than 2,000 IU/day of vitamin D (from diet and supplements) should periodically obtain a serum 25-hydroxy vitamin D measurement.
- Vitamin D supplementation is not recommended for individuals with high blood calcium levels.
Take two (2) tablets daily in divided doses with meals, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.