Vitamin C Powder | 60gBioCare
Prices reflect GB VAT. Additional duties and local VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Provides a readily absorbable form of vitamin C and magnesium in a powder that may be easier for some individuals to take rather than tablets or capsules
- Suitable for individuals requiring a citrus-free vitamin C supplement
- Helps maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, gums, skin teeth & cartilage
- Contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
BioCare is a UK brand based in Birmingham, the UK that provides sustainably harvested supplements.
- Provide nutrients in the most bioavailable forms
- Avoid the use of unnecessary additives and allergens to create a range of hypoallergenic products suited to the most sensitive individuals
- Use state-of-the-art product technologies, including BioMulsion® and MicroCell® unique emulsification technologies with clinically-proven superior absorption and DuoCap® technology
- No fishy aftertaste like most fish oil supplements
All products are designed and manufactured in the UK
This formula provides an easy to absorb, concentrated form of vitamin C in powder form along with magnesium. This pure freeze-dried powder is free of additives, solvents, and excipients and is suitable for those who have difficulty swallowing capsules or tablets.
Vitamin C is important for the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise. It also contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, gums, skin teeth & cartilage. Vitamin C helps protect cells from oxidative stress. Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue, and normal muscle function.
Share this Product
- Provides a readily absorbable form of vitamin C and magnesium
- Buffered, the low acid form of vitamin C to reduce stomach irritation
- Magnesium ascorbate does not leach minerals such as calcium and potassium from the body
- Suitable for intolerant individuals and those requiring a citrus-free vitamin C supplement
- Powder form makes it suitable for those who have difficulty swallowing capsules or tablets
- Pure freeze-dried powder, additive, solvent and excipient free
- Vitamin C contributes to maintaining the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- Vitamin C and magnesium contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous and immune systems
- Vitamin C and magnesium contribute to the normal psychological function
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant that contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C and magnesium contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
- Magnesium contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (1g)|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving:||% NRV*|
|Vitamin C||1606 mg||2008%|
|**Nutrient Reference Value|
Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate).
- Amounts greater than 1000mg of vitamin C daily may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat
One scoop (1 gram) taken twice daily with food or as professionally directed. Vitamin C Powder can be mixed with water or juice.