Vitamin C8 | 90 CapsulesNew Roots Herbal
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
Share this Product
Different studies have shown that the ingredients in VITAMIN C8 can be of help for the following:
- Periods of greater physical (sports) or mental exertion, fatigue (springtime asthenia, convalescence, iron-deficiency anemia), and situations of greater oxidative stress (stress, smoking, certain chronic pathologies…).
- As support for connective tissue, muscles, blood vessels, bones and teeth (wound-healing, bone fractures…), the immune system (viral and bacterial infections), and non-specific bleeding (gingivitis, stomatitis…).
|Serving Size: 2|
|Servings Per Container: 45|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin C||1,054 mg|
|Green tea (75% EGCG)||60 mg|
|Multi-anthocyanidins 20% (berry blend)||50 mg|
|Citrus bioflavonoids (50% hesperidin)||40 mg|
|Rutin (Styphnolobium japonicum)||40 mg|
|Cranberry (107:1)||40 mg|
|Grape seed (95% proanthocyanidins)||40 mg|
|Bilberry (25% anthocyanidins)||20 mg|
|Fallopia japonica (50% resveratrol)||20 mg|
|Piperine (from black pepper)||2 mg|
|Bromelain (2.400 GDU/g) (10 mg)||360,000 FCC-PU|
|Papain (Carica papaya) (1 mg)||100,000 FCC-PU|
|*NRV: Nutrient Reference Value in %|
Calcium-L-ascorbate, magnesium L-ascorbate, L-ascorbic acid, potassium-L-ascorbate, zinc L-ascorbate, green tea leaf extract (Camellia sinensis), blend of berry extract, citrus bioflavonoids, L-ascorbyl 6-palmitate, quercetin, rutin (from Styphnolobium japonicum), cranberry extract (Vaccinium macrocarpon), grape seed extract (Vitis vinifera), sodium-L-ascorbate, vegetable magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide (anticaking agents), manganese ascorbate, bilberry extract (Vaccinium myrtillus), Japanese knotweed extract (Fallopia japonica), bromelain (stem bromelain from Ananas comosus), piperine (from black pepper Piper nigrum), L-selenomethionine, papain (from Carica papaya), vegetable capsule (glacing agent: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose; purified water).
- Do not use if pregnant, breast-feeding, or taking blood-thinning medication, antibiotics, or sedatives.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have hypertension; if you have a liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver trouble (such as abdominal pain, dark urine, or jaundice); if you have a history of kidney stones; if you have gastrointestinal lesions/ulcers; if you are taking anti-inflammatory agents or other enzyme products; if you are having surgery; if you are taking any prescription medications; if you have an iron deficiency; if you are taking blood-pressure medication; or if you are taking any medications or natural health products.
- Discontinue use if signs of allergy or symptoms of gastrointestinal distress occur.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have allergy to latex or fruits (such as avocado, banana, chestnut, passion fruit, fig, melon, mango, kiwi, pineapple, peach, and tomato).
- Hypersensitivity/allergy has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.
1 capsule twice daily with food. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 4 weeks.
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.