Vitamin D3 | 3,000 IU | 120 SoftgelsLife Extension
For you, if you are looking for an optimal dose of immune health-supporting vitamin D3
The active ingredients in Vitamin D3 can:
- Support bone density
- Contribute to the immune system and bone health
- Support cell differentiation and blood pressure regulation
Don’t accept a deficiency of Vitamin D during the winter months. Vitamin D in Vitamin D3 can help you maintain
Share this Product
Health Benefits at a Glance:
With Vitamin D3 you can get the multitude of health benefits that vitamin D is known for providing, from supporting bone density to contributing to the immune system. Vitamin D3 is produced in the skin from exposure to sunlight. However, applying sunscreens and fewer hours of daylight in winter means that it’s difficult for the body to produce all the Vitamin D that it needs. These factors emphasize the importance of taking vitamin D supplements, all year round.
Why it Works:
Vitamin D3 can be produced by your skin if you are being exposed to sunlight continuously. Because winter offers fever hours of daylight, your body will produce less vitamin D in winter than in summer. This can lead to a vitamin D deficiency and emphasises the need for taking vitamin D supplements regularly [1-33].
Vitamin D is a highly important vitamin for a variety of reasons. It has long been associated with supporting bone density [1-33] and has also been proven to play a role in regulating healthy cell proliferation as well as supporting the immune system.
Furthermore, it has also been shown to play a role in maintaining healthy cognitive function.
Life Extension® recommends that you supplement with vitamin D3 every day. Take a 25-hydroxy vitamin D blood test after three months to assess and adjust your dosage. The optimal blood levels are between 50–80 ng/mL year-round.
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings Per Container: 120|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) (3,000 IU)||75 µg|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Capsule (gelatine, humectant: glycerol), extra virgin olive oil, medium-chain triglycerides, antioxidant: extracts of rosemary.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult with your medical practitioner first.
- Individuals consuming more than 2,000 IU/day of vitamin D (from diet and supplements) should periodically obtain a serum 25-hydroxy vitamin D measurement.
- Do not exceed 10,000 IU per day unless recommended by your doctor.
- Vitamin D supplementation is not recommended for individuals with high blood calcium levels.
Take one (1) softgel once daily with food.