Vitasorb B (Liquid B vitamins) | 15mlBioCare
Prices reflect GB VAT. Additional duties and local VAT will be applied at checkout.
Share this Product
- Provides liquid B vitamins with a high absorption rate
- Ideal for those who have difficulty swallowing capsules and tablets and for individuals with digestive and absorption difficulties.
- Presented in a simple, hypoallergenic purified water base
- Vitamins B2, B6, B12 contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B1, B3, B6 and B12 contribute to normal psychological function
- Vitamin B1, B2, B3 and B6 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B2, B3, B6 and B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
|Serving Size: 10 Drops|
|Amount Per Serving:||% NRV*|
|Thiamine (Vitamin B1)||1.2 mg||109%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||1.6 mg||114%|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||9 mg||56%|
|Vitamin B6||5 mg||357%|
|Folic Acid||400 mcg||200%|
|Vitamin B12||2 mcg||80%|
|**Nutrient Reference Value|
Preservatives (Glycerol & Sodium Bicarbonate), Purified Water, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Riboflavin (as Riboflavin-5-Phosphate),Thiamine (as Thiamine Hydrochloride), Sodium Carbonate, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin).
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken
Ten drops taken daily in water, with food, or directly under the tongue or as professionally directed.