Yeast Arrest | 14 SuppositoriesVitanica
Prices reflect GB VAT. Additional duties and local VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains a proprietary formula that includes homoeopathic ingredients
- Supports vaginal health
- Helps overcome vaginal yeast infections
Vitanica is an American company based in Tualatin, Oregon that specializes in natural health products & information for women.
- High-quality products
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Developed by a doctor and used by physicians
- Manufactured in GMP facilities
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains a proprietary formula that includes homoeopathic ingredients to overcome vaginal yeast infections and support vaginal health.
Share this Product
Active Ingredients (In Each Suppository)
- Berberis Aquifolium 3x HPUS (Mountain Grape)
- Borax 3X HPUS** (Sodium borate)
- Sepia 3X HPUS (Sepia)
- Kreosotum 10X HPUS (Kreosote)
Relieves symptoms of internal and external irritation, itching, burning, and discharge, associated with a vaginal yeast infection.
Boric acid, Cocoa butter, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Neem oil, Oregon grape root, Tea Tree essential oil, Triglycerides from vegetable oil, Vitamin E
- Do not use if inner foil is torn or broken.
If this is the first time you have had vaginal itch and discomfort, consult a doctor. If you ave had a doctor diagnose a vaginal yeast infection before and have the same symptoms now, use these suppositories as directed. Do not use this product if:
You are experiencing abdominal or pelvic pain, fever or greenish foul discharge; you have had a condition which is more serious than a vaginal yeast infection. Consult your physician immediately.
- You use this product and symptoms continue to recur – consult your physician.
- You are pregnant.
- If nursing, consult your physician prior to use.
- This product is NOT latex safe.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
For females 13 years and older. Use with a panty liner. One (1) suppository in the morning and 1 in the evening for 3-7 days; For chronic or recurring infections, insert one (1) suppository twice daily for 2-4 weeks; Prevention: One (1) suppository daily, at bedtime, during menses, for four consecutive months.