Bio.Me Barrier | 90 CapsulesInvivo Therapeutics
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
A clinically-researched multistrain live bacteria for the gut-brain microbiome and intestinal barrier health, which works to support the immune response and tight junctions and to break down lipopolysaccharides.
Also containing Probioact Technology
PROBIOACT® stands for probiotic activity and is a technology developed by Winclove which focuses on the ingredients that surround the probiotic bacteria.
The PROBIOACT® Technology consists of product-specific protective and nutritional ingredients, which have been selected and extensively tested to:
- Keep the probiotics stable at room temperature, and retain high cell counts during shelf life with a water-soluble carrier matrix of starches and maltodextrin.
- Protect against osmotic shock during rehydration and consumption with minerals.
- Protect against stomach acid, bile and digestive enzymes in the GI-tract with vegetable proteins.
- Optimise the metabolic activity at the right time and place with an enzyme, prebiotic and vegetable protein nutrient resource.
Share this Product
|Serving Size: 3|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Ecologic Barrier Probiotics||5 Billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum W23, Bifidobacterium lactis W51, Bifidobacterium lactis W52, Lactobacillus acidophilus W37, Lactobacillus brevis W63, Lactobacillus casei W56, Lactobacillus salivarius W24, Lactococcus lactis W19, Lactococus lactis W58|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Maize Starch, Maltodextrin, Inulin, Polydextrose, Vegetable Protein, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Capsule Shell: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose, unless advised by your healthcare professional.
Take 3 capsules daily.