Bone Restore | 120 CapsulesLife Extension
- Contains three highly absorbable forms of calcium and vitamins D3 and K2 plus further nutrients, magnesium boron, zinc, manganese and silicon
- Supports bone health
- Promotes healthy bones
Life Extension is an American company based in Las Vegas, NV that provides high-quality clinically-studied probiotics, supplements and personal products
- High-quality products
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Based on scientific research
As we age, we often experience a loss of bone density. This supplement can counteract some of that natural ageing by supporting bone health. This formula contains three highly absorbable forms of calcium and vitamins D3 and K2 plus further nutrients, magnesium boron, zinc, manganese and silicon.
Share this Product
|Serving Size: 4 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||1000 IU||250%|
|Calcium (as DimaCal dicalcium malate, TRAACS calcium bis-glycinate chelate, calcium fructoborate)||700 mg||70%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide)||300 mg||75%|
|Zinc (as zinc amino acid chelate)||2 mg||13%|
|Manganese (as manganese amino acid chelate)||1 mg||50%|
|Silicon [from horsetail (Equisetum arvense) extract (herb)]||5 mg||**|
|Boron (calcium fructoborate as patented Fruitex B OsteoBoron)||3 mg||**|
** Daily Value not established.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate, maltodextrin, corn starch.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
- Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Suggested daily intake is four (4) capsules or as directed by a medical practitioner.
Scientific studies suggest calcium supplementation in divided doses, with food in the morning and evening, may yield the best results.
Maintaining an optimal vitamin D blood level also helps to maximise calcium absorption.