Equilibrium Probiotic Ecosystem | 30 CapsulesEquilibrium Boost
- Daily probiotic supplement with high strain count of 115 strains and 20 Billion CFU
- Helps restore natural balance of the gut microbiome and heal the gut
- May support the repair of tissues in the stomach
- May reduce stomach pains and flare ups
General Biotics is an American brand based in California that provides sustainably harvested supplements.
- Certified organic ingredients
- free of soy, gluten, dairy, nuts, eggs, fish and GMO’s
- Do not contain flavouring, salt or preservatives
- Do not contain artificial colours
- Long shelf life
- Locally harvested in the United States and produced in California
Probiotic supplements essentially restore healthy beneficial microbes to the body that human beings used to have naturally centuries ago, prior to food manufacturing processes that sterilised and removed all microbes. Our bodies have evolved over time to live in balance with probiotic life. This daily dietary supplement has one of the highest strain counts of probiotics at 115 strains and 20 Billion CFU to help add new microbes to the digestive system and help heal the gut. Taking a probiotic supplement can also help with stomach pains.
Share this Product
- Effective Easy to Swallow Capsules
- Helps with Acute Stomach Flare-Ups
- Highest Strain Count in the World
- 115 Strains
- 20 Billion CFU
|Serving Size: 2|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Probiotic Ecosystem -115 Probiotic strains in their Naural Ratios||20 Billion CFUs||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Prebiotic (Hawaiian-grown spirulina), delayed-release capsules (plant-derived hypromellose).
- As with any food or dietary supplement, consult your doctor before using this product, especially if you are nursing, pregnant, plan to become pregnant, are immunocompromised, underactive health supervision, or anticipate surgery.
- Keep lid closed when not in use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store the bottle at room temperature or below.
Take 1 capsule daily at the start of a meal.