GutZyme | 120 CapsulesOrganic3
- Contains a blend of fats, proteins, minerals and other nutrients such as Glucoamylase, Maltase, Alpha-Galactosidase and Beta-Glucanase
- Supports digestive health
- Helps break down food into energy
- Ideal for people who have enough HCL levels
Organic3 is an American company based in Southfield, MI that provides high-quality nutritional supplements.
- High-quality products
- Free of gluten, artificial colours
- Refrigerated for maximum potency of live probiotics
- Vegan and non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains a blend of fats, proteins, minerals and other nutrients such as Glucoamylase, Maltase, Alpha-Galactosidase and Beta-Glucanase. It is enough for people who have enough HCL levels. This formula supports digestive health and helps break down food into energy.
Share this Product
- Provides comprehensive enzyme support for comfortable digestion absorption of nutrients.*
- Gives you the enzymes that support in the digestion of carbs, vegetables, protein, fats and sugars: Amylase, glucoamylase, invertase, lactase, maltase, alpha-galactosidase, beta-glucanase, phytase, lipase, and protease peptidase complex.*
- Gives you three different types of lipase, providing 500 FIP (Fungal Lipase International Standard, or 1 unit of enzyme activity) to help digesting fats.
- Contains DPP-IV enzymes that may support the digestion of casein and gluten.*
- Is encapsulated in cellulose, vegetarian capsule.
- Is safe to open and ingest without encapsulation.
- Is free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat/gluten, yeast and soybeans.
- Does not contain artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Does not contain HCL (hydrochloric acid) or pepsin.
- Can be used sequentially or in tandem with GutZyme® HCl. Some customers start with GutZyme® HCl and then move onto only GuZyme® after their stomach is functioning well. Some use the two in tandem for different meals over the same day.
|Serving Size: 2|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Comprehensive Enzyme Blend in base cellulose with the following minimum enzyme activity:
Carbohydrate Specific Enzymes
|Sugar Specific Enzymes|
|Protein and Peptide-Specific Enzymes|
|Protease Peptide Complex
with exopeptidase and DPP-IV activity
|Fat Specific Enzymes|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water).
- For adults only.
- Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- The supplements we carry are premium, pure and potent. Therefore, it’s critically important to start slowly, with a lower dosage than recommended. For example, a very small dose every other day, or even once a week, until you can determine how the supplement affects your body and what dose feels right for you.
- Store in a cool, dry area, away from direct light.
Take 2 capsules with each meal, or as guided by a healthcare professional. For children and sensitive adults, a smaller dose may be obtained by pulling apart the capsule and taking a portion of the contents.