Histamine Block Plus | 60 CapsulesSeeking Health
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Histamine Block Plus is a comprehensive formula containing seven essential nutrient cofactors plus powerful antioxidants to support total histamine metabolism in each and every cell.*
- Toxic byproducts are created when histamine is metabolized, such as ammonia, hydrogen peroxide, and acetaldehyde that can cause side effects and cell damage.
- Histamine Block also contains nutrient cofactors to support the normal breakdown of these toxic byproducts.*
Share this Product
Histamine Block Plus is a synergistic blend of nutrients designed to support the normal breakdown of histamine through multiple enzymatic processes, as well as neutralizing the toxic byproducts of histamine, using key nutrients:*
- DAO — Contains 5,000 HDU of a patented DAO, a major enzyme responsible for breaking down histamine
- Copper — A nutrient cofactor for the DAO enzyme
- SAMe — A nutrient cofactor for the HNMT enzyme, another major enzyme involved in histamine breakdown
- Alpha Keto-Glutarate — Supports the normal breakdown of ammonia, which is a toxic byproduct of histamine metabolism
- Riboflavin — A nutrient cofactor for the MAOA and MAOB enzymes, which aid in neutralizing histamine toxic byproducts
- Zinc and Vitamin B3 — Nutrient cofactors for the ALDH enzyme family, which help to break down acetaldehyde, a toxic byproduct of histamine metabolism
These key nutrients plus other powerful ingredients create the perfect support to your histamine intolerance protocol. Finally, you can experience a healthy response to histamine!*
|Serving Size: 2 capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||100 mg||111%|
|Thiamine (as thiamine hydrochloride)||20 mg||1667%|
|Riboflavin (as riboflavin 5-phosphate)||10 mg||769%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5-phosphate)||7 mg||412%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as D-Calcium Pantothenate)||10 mg||200%|
|Magnesium (as DiMagnesium Malate)||50 mg||12%|
|Zinc (as zinc gluconate)||5 mg||45%|
|Copper (as copper gluconate)||0.5 mg||56%|
|Alpha-Ketoglutaric Acid||150 mg||†|
|SAMe (as disulfate ptoluensulfonate)||100 mg||†|
|PQQ (as LifePQQ pyrroloquinoline quinone disodium salt)||7 mg||†|
|DAO2 porcine kidney extract (Diamine Oxidase Activity 5000 HDU)||2.1 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Vegetarian capsule (hypromellose, water and gellan gum), microcrystalline cellulose, ascorbyl palmitate, and silica.
Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use. This product contains an ingredient derived from porcine (pig). Avoid if allergic to pork or any other ingredient. Histamine Block Plus is NOT EFFECTIVE for symptoms of immune-related food allergies, such as peanuts, shellfish, etc., or for gluten intolerance due to sensitivity or celiac disease. DAO is not absorbed and does not have systemic activity. Histamine Block Plus does not manage or address antibody-related or IgE-related food allergies.
Allergy and Diet Information
- Histamine Block Plus is NOT suitable for vegans or vegetarians, as it contains porcine-derived ingredients.
- Histamine Block Plus is free of milk, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy, gluten, GMOs, artificial colors, artificial flavors, and artificial preservatives.
- Histamine Block Plus meets or exceeds cGMP Quality Standards.
Take 2 capsules no more than 15 minutes before consumption of histamine-rich foods, or use as directed by your healthcare professional.