Lithium Orotate | 5mg | 100 CapsulesSeeking Health
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains 5 mg of lithium (as lithium orotate)
- Supports neurological health
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement supports neurological health. It contains 5 mg of lithium (as lithium orotate). Lithium orotate is a natural substance that consists of lithium (an alkali metal) and orotic acid, a transport carrier for lithium that may help increase its bioavailability.
Share this Product
- May help support cognitive health
- May help support a healthy nervous system
- May help support normal memory function
- Bioavailable form
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 100|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Lithium (as lithium orotate)||5 mg||**|
|** Daily Value not established.
% DV (Daily Value) based on standard 2,000 calorie daily intake
Microcrystalline cellulose, HPMC (capsule), ascorbyl palmitate, L-Leucine, and silica.
Take 1 capsule daily with or without food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.