Niacin | 50mg | 100 CapsulesSeeking Health
Prices reflect GB VAT. Additional duties and local VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains 50 mg of niacin, also known as vitamin B3
- Supports healthy circulation, healthy carbohydrate and fat metabolism, and healthy skin
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains 50 mg of niacin, also known as vitamin B3, an essential vitamin that we need every day. This formula supports healthy circulation, healthy carbohydrate and fat metabolism, and healthy skin.
Share this Product
- May help support cellular health and normal energy production
- May help support healthy metabolism and digestive health
- May help support healthy skin
- May help support circulatory health
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 100|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Niacin (nicotinic acid)||50 mg||313%|
|Folate (as Quatrefolic (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, glucosamine salt)||800 mcg DFE||200%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin)||1000 mg||41667%|
|** Daily Value not established.
% DV (Daily Value) based on standard 2,000 calorie daily intake
Microcystalline cellulose, vegetarian capsule (hypromellose and water), ascorbyl palmitate, L-leucine, and silica.
Take 1 capsule daily after breakfast or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.