P-5-P (Pyridoxal 5 Phosphate) | 25mg | 100 CapsulesSeeking Health
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains 25 mg of pyridoxal 5'-phosphate (P-5-P), known as the "active" or "coenzyme" form of vitamin B6
- Supports normal metabolism of amino acids, carbohydrates and lipids
- Supports healthy cognitive development, immune health and homocysteine conversion
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains 25 mg of pyridoxal 5'-phosphate (P-5-P), known as the "active" or "coenzyme" form of vitamin B6 per capsule. This formula supports the normal metabolism of amino acids, carbohydrates and lipids; and supports healthy cognitive development, immune health and homocysteine conversion.
Share this Product
- Provides a well-absorbed coenzyme form of B6
- May help support healthy cognitive development and function
- May help support healthy protein and amino acid metabolism
- May help support normal kidney function
|Serving Size: 1 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 100|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5'-phosphate)||25 mg||1250%|
|% DV (Daily Value) based on standard 2,000 calorie daily intake
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
Microcrystalline cellulose, HPMC (vegetable capsule), ascorbyl palmitate, and silica.
Take 1 capsule daily with or without food or as directed by your healthcare professional.