Preconception Multi for Women | 60 CapsulesNaturoBest
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
New Vegan-Friendly Formula!
- Australia’s first preconception multi with Quatrefolic ®, the 4th generation folate and folinic acid.
- Contains the active form of folate, 5-MTHF for those women with certain genetic polymorphisms that affect methylation of folic acid.
- Contains 24mg of elemental iron as Ferrochel ® in a daily dose, highly bioavailable iron bisglycinate. Ideally, iron stores should be boosted prior to pregnancy as iron supplementation in the first trimester can aggravate the symptoms of morning sickness.
- Provides B vitamins in their metabolically active forms to support healthy methylation, DNA and RNA synthesis and homocysteine metabolism.
- Provides only activated vitamins B2, B6 and folate and the natural form of vitamin B12 found in food, hydroxocobalamin.
- Contains 270mcg of iodine per daily dose and 24mg of elemental iron and zinc in a daily dose.
- Copper-free formulation! Copper rises naturally during pregnancy and Supplementation may be unnecessary.
- Ultra-low excipient formula; only microcrystalline cellulose & ascorbyl palmitate.
Preconception Multi for Women is a multivitamin, multimineral and antioxidant that has been specially formulated to:
- Help enhance preconception health and prepare the body for pregnancy.
- Support a healthy pregnancy and healthy foetal development.
- Support healthy thyroid function and energy levels.
- Assist glucose and carbohydrate metabolism.
- Support female reproductive system health.
- Support skin and immune system health.
Share this Product
- Helps support preconception health and prepare the body for pregnancy.
- Helps to reduce homocysteine levels.
- Antioxidant. Reduces free radicals formed in the body.
- Supports healthy foetal brain development.
- Supports healthy thyroid function.
- Supports energy levels.
- Assists glucose and carbohydrate metabolism.
- Supports female reproductive system health.
- Supports skin and immune system health.
|Serving Size: 2 (daily)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Natural betacarotene (Lyc-O-Beta®)||10 mg|
|equiv. betacarotene||2 mg|
|Tagetes erecta flower extract equiv to fresh (Lutemax®)||2.2 g|
|equivalent lutein||2 mg|
|Thiamine hydrochloride||25.42 mg|
|equivalent thiamine (vitamin B1)||20 mg|
|equivalent riboflavin (active vitamin B2)||20 mg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||40 mg|
|Calcium pantothenate||54.58 mg|
|equivalent pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)||50 mg|
|equivalent pyridoxine (active vitamin B6)||25 mg|
|Levomefolate glucosamine (Quatrefolic®)||534 mcg|
|equivalent levomefolic acid, active folate||300 mcg|
|Calcium folinate||216 mcg|
|equivalent folinic acid, activated folate||200 mcg|
|TOTAL FOLATE PER DAILY DOSE||500 mcg|
|Hydroxocobalamin (natural vitamin B12)||500 mcg|
|Choline bitartrate||200 mg|
|Magnesium ascorbate monohydrate||94.72 mg|
|equivalent ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||85 mg|
|equivalent magnesium||5.86 mg|
|Colecalciferol (equivalent vitamin D3 1000iu)||25 mcg|
|Chromium picolinate||402.2 mcg|
|equivalent chromium||50 mcg|
|Potassium iodide||353.2 mcg|
|equivalent iodine||270 mcg|
|Ferrochel ® Iron (II) glycinate||87.66 mg|
|equivalent iron||24 mg|
|Magnesium citrate||609.70 mg|
|equivalent magnesium||94.2 mg|
|TOTAL ELEMENTAL MAGNESIUM PER DAILY DOSE||100.1 mg|
|Manganese amino acid chelate||10 mg|
|equivalent manganese||1 mg|
|Molybdenum trioxide||75 mcg|
|equivalent molybdenum||50 mcg|
|equivalent selenium||50 mcg|
|Colloidal anhydrous silica||10 mg|
|Zinc citrate dihydrate||74.76 mg|
|equivalent zinc||24 mg|
|Ubidecarenone (CoQ10)||60 mg|
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses.
- A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
Take one capsule twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. For best results, take for at least 3 months prior to conception.