ProBiota HistaminX | 60 CapsulesSeeking Health
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains probiotic species that have been carefully selected to exclude those that are known to increase histamine in the gut
- Supports gut health
- Ideal for people with sensitivities to histamines
- Helps break down histamine in the digestive tract
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains probiotic species that have been carefully selected to exclude those that are known to increase histamine in the gut. It supports gut health and is ideal for people with sensitivities to histamines. This formula also helps break down histamine in the digestive tract.
Share this Product
- May help support the gut's healthy response to ingested histamine
- May help support a healthy immune system
- Supports the gut microbiome
- Acid-resistant capsules for targeted delivery to the gut
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Probiotic Blend (10 billion† CFUs): Bifidobacterium infantis Bifidobacterium bifidum Bifidobacterium longum Lactobacillus salivarius Lactobacillus plantarum Bifidobacterium lactis Bifidobacterium breve||77 mg||**|
|** Daily Value not established.|
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian capsule (hypromellose, water, gellan gum), L-leucine, and silica.
ProBiota HistaminX is NOT EFFECTIVE for symptoms of immune-related food allergies, such as peanuts, shellfish, etc., or for gluten intolerance due to sensitivity or celiac disease. ProBiota HistaminX does not manage or address antibody-related or IgE-related food allergies.
Constipation or shifts in bowel movements may occur when first beginning a probiotic regimen. If this happens, stop taking ProBiota HistaminX until a normal bowel movement occurs. If bowel movements do not return to normal, stop use and consult a healthcare professional.
Take one capsule any time of day with or without food or as directed by your healthcare professional.