Toxaprevent MEDI Plus | 30 SachetsToxaprevent
Toxaprevent MEDI PLUS Sachets are used to absorb and remove toxic substances from the upper digestive tract (mouth, esophagus and stomach). The active ingredient MANC® (Modified and Activated Natural Clinoptilolite) is a clean form of zeolite which is patented for its ability to absorb Heavy Metals (Lead and Mercury), Histamine and Ammonium.
The product regenerates the intestinal mucosa and supports intestinal health. It passes through the digestive tract binding to the toxins which are linked and attribute to specific common conditions.
Share this Product
What are Toxaprevent MEDI PLUS Sachets used for?
- Targeted for the upper gi (Mouth, Esophagus and Stomach)
- Strengthen the intestinal barrier
- Absorbs and removes ammonium
- Absorbs arsenic
- Absorbs heavy metals
- Absorbs histamine and other bioagenic amines
|Serving Size: 1 Sachet|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Proprietary Blend:MANC® (Modified and Activated Natural Clinoptilolite), calcium carbonate, magnesium carbonate.||300 mg||**|
|** Daily Value not established.
MANC® (Modified and Activated Natural Clinoptilolite), calcium carbonate, magnesium carbonate.
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a dry place between 5°C and 40°C
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Use by date see bottom of folding box or imprint on edge of blister pack.
For daily use. Stir the contents of one sachet into 300ml of water and drink. If necessary, take one more sachet before bed. Leave an hour between taking medication and Toxaprevent.