Vitamin A Drops | 30mlSeeking Health
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains 5,025 IU of vitamin A per single drop
- Supports healthy immune function and vision, normal growth and development, and the health of skin and mucous membranes
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains 5,025 IU of vitamin A per single drop. This formula supports healthy immune function and vision, normal growth and development, and the health of skin and mucous membranes.
Share this Product
- A convenient, well-absorbed liquid form
- May help support healthy skin and mucous membranes
- May help support ocular health
- May help support dental health
|Serving Size: 1 Drop|
|Serving Per Container: 600|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (5000 I.U. as vitamin A palmitate and 25 I.U. as beta-carotene)||5025 IU||101%|
|% DV (Daily Value) based on standard 2,000 calorie daily intake
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
Glycerin, purified water, polyethoxylated castor oil, citric acid, and potassium sorbate.
Take 1 drop daily with food or beverage or as directed by your healthcare professional. This product is intended for use as an oral dietary supplement. Do not put in eye.