Acid Relief with Enzymes | 60 Chewable TabletsNOW Foods
- Contains a proprietary formula with digestive enzymes and calcium carbonate
- Supports complete digestion of food, even in the presence of reduced stomach acid
- Offers rapid relief from occasional indigestion and heartburn
- Delicious chewable tablet
Now Foods is an American company based in Bloomingdale, IL that provides high-quality nutritional supplements and personal body products
- High-quality ingredients
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Non-GMO and vegan
- Manufactured in a green GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains a proprietary formula uniting digestive enzymes with calcium carbonate to offer rapid relief from occasional indigestion and heartburn in a delicious chewable tablet. The digestive enzymes help in breaking down food completely even in the presence of reduced stomach acid while calcium carbonate neutralizes the acid produced in the stomach.
Share this Product
|Serving Size: 2|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||< 1%*|
|Calcium (from Calcium Carbonate)||560 mg||56%|
|Acid Relief Enzyme Blend||204 mg||†|
|Amylase (from Aspergillus oryzae)||7,000 DU||†|
|Protease (from Aspergillus oryzae)||42,000 HUT||†|
|Protease (from Aspergillus oryzae)||8,000 PC||†|
|Protease (from Bacillus subtilis)||1,500 PC||†|
|Protease (from Aspergillus niger)||100 SAPU||†|
|Glucoamylase (from Aspergillus niger)||10 AGU||†|
|Invertase (from Saccharomyces cerevisiae)||800 SU||†|
|Diastase (from Aspergillus oryzae)||3,000 DP°||†|
|Lipase (from Candida rugosa, Aspergillus niger and Rhizopus oryzae)||1,000 FIP||†|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Natural flavours, cellulose, maltodextrin, citric acid, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and beet powder.
- For adults only.
- Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition (including kidney disease).
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Xylitol is harmful to pets; seek veterinary care immediately if ingestion is suspected.
- Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
Chew 1-2 tablets daily as needed.