Active B12 1000 | 60 LozengesSeeking Health
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains two active "coenzyme" forms of vitamin B12, methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin, in a lower dose of 1,000 mcg (1 mg) per lozenge
- Supports proper red blood cell formation, neurological function, and DNA synthesis
- Supports methylation
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains two active "coenzyme" forms of vitamin B12, methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin, in a lower dose of 1,000 mcg (1 mg) per lozenge. This formula supports proper red blood cell formation, neurological function, and DNA synthesis as well as methylation.
Share this Product
- May help support the normal conversion of homocysteine to methionine
- May help support healthy methylation and metabolism
- May help support cognitive health
- May help support healthy energy levels
|Serving Size: 1 Lozenge|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin B12 (80% as methylcobalamin and 20% as adenosylcobalamin)||1000 mcg||41,667%|
|** Daily Value not established.
% DV (Daily Value) based on standard 2,000 calorie daily intake
Xylitol, ascorbyl palmitate, natural orange flavor, and silica.
Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged. Consult with a healthcare professional before use if you are using antibiotics or other medications.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach by children.
Take one lozenge daily or as directed by your healthcare professional. Lozenge may be broken into smaller pieces if lower potency is desired. Do not take within 5 hours of bedtime as it may interfere with sleep.