Adrenal Tonic | 118 mlVitanica
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains a proprietary formula that includes herbs and essential oils in liquid format
- Supports the body’s response to stress
Vitanica is an American company based in Tualatin, Oregon that specializes in natural health products & information for women.
- High-quality products
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Developed by a doctor and used by physicians
- Manufactured in GMP facilities
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains a proprietary formula that includes herbs and essential oils in liquid format and supports the body’s response to stress.
Share this Product
- Maca root, a.k.a. Peruvian Ginseng, is a traditionally used women’s health herb in support of overall vitality; also helpful for men
- Ashwagandha root is a significant adaptogen, promoting adrenal and immune system balance
- Rhodiola rosea root is long-known to support endurance across many of the body’s health systems. It is thought to maintain the balance of the adrenal glands by preventing depletion due to stress
- The delicious and natural Chai tea flavour makes this formula easy to take undiluted; also dilutes easily in water, either warm or cold
|Serving Size: 4.92ml|
|Servings Per Container: 24|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Maca root ~ Lepidium peruvianum||500 mg||†|
|Ashwagandha root ~ Withania somnifera||250 mg||†|
|Rhodiola rosea root||100 mg||†|
|Stevia leaf extract ~ Stevia rebaudiana||3.4 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Deionized water, vegetable glycerin, vanilla natural flavour, essential oils of cinnamon, cardamom, fennel
- Void if bipolar or pregnant.
- Caution with thyroid medications.
- Consult your practitioner if nursing.
Shake well before using. Adults: 1 teaspoon, up to twice daily for 2 weeks during times of extra stress. Dilute in 2-3 ounces of warm or cool water, or to taste as a tasty herbal tea. May also be taken undiluted.