Algae Omega | 715mg | 60 SoftglsNordic Naturals
It can be difficult for vegans and vegetarians, especially, to get enough essential omega-3 fats from food alone. That's because vegetarian sources of omega-3 provide only ALA (alpha-linolenic acid), a precursor to omega-3s EPA and DHA, which our bodies can't efficiently convert to the EPA and DHA they need.
To get just 500 mg omega-3 EPA+DHA, you'd have to eat a 5-ounce bag of flax or chia seeds. That's a lot of seeds to crunch! Nordic Naturals Algae Omega gives you that same beneficial amount in two, certified-vegetarian soft gels.
Made from sustainably-sourced microalgae, our Algae Omega formula is non-GMO and hexane-free. And because it contains no fish or animal products, it's also suitable for vegans.
Share this Product
- 715 mg total omega-3s, for a higher daily dose than comparable vegetarian options
- Made from sustainably-sourced microalgae, the original source of marine omega-3
- Non-GMO and hexane free
- Supports normal vision, heart and brain health and immunity*
- Certified 100% vegetarian by the American Vegetarian Association
|Serving Size: 2|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†|
|Total Omega-3s||715 mg||†|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||195 mg||†|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||390 mg||†|
|Other Omega-3s||130 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Algal oil (marine algae oil [Schizochytrium sp.], High-oleic sunflower oil, rosemary extract, natural mixed tocopherols, ascorbyl palmitate), softgel capsule 9modified cornstarch, glycerin, carrageenan, sorbitol, water, carob colour).
- Do not take if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out the reach of children.
- Consult your physician before using this product if you are allergic to iodine or use blood thinners.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight.
Two soft gels, with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional or pharmacist.