AllicinMAX | 180mg | 90 CapsulesAllicin International
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
Enjoy all the benefits of garlic’s most powerful by-product allicin in an easy to digest format. Allicin is a naturally occurring compound that is created when sulfur released after fresh garlic is cut or crushed, instantly combines with an enzyme called allinase. Allicin is the component in garlic that produces all the healthy benefits associated with garlic. This dosage of allicin is easily absorbed by the body. Garlic has been consumed for centuries due to the powerful benefits of allicin, that has been known to support improved circulation and protect against infection. Allicin may also support a healthy heart and brain function and good vision.
In the manufacturing process, a special flood reaction system using only water is able to produce large quantities of stabilised allicin. The liquid is then carefully dried, under controlled conditions, to maintain its potency. This sophisticated process has for the first time allowed us to capture garlic's active component in a form that can be used by the body.
- Rich in naturally occurring allicin from pure garlic
- May support healthy heart and brain function and good vision
- May support improved circulation and protect against infection
- Do not contain flavouring, salt or preservatives
- Do not contain artificial colours
Share this Product
|Serving Size: 1|
|Serving per box: 90|
|Amount per Capsule||% Daily Value|
|AlliSURE (allicin powder)||180 mg||†|
|† Daily value not established|
Non-GMO maltodextrin, gum acacia, allicin, vegetarian capsule (Hypromellose).
- If you are allergic, intolerant, or hypersensitive to garlic do not take AllicinMAX® capsules.
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
- Keep out of reach of children,
Take one capsule daily, or more if needed, with liquid at mealtimes.