AllicinMAX | 180mg | 90 CapsulesAllicin International
Prices reflect GB VAT. Additional duties and local VAT will be applied at checkout.
Rich in naturally occurring allicin from pure garlic
- May support healthy heart and brain function and good vision
- May support improved circulation and protect against infection
Special manufacturing process using only water harvests pure allicin
Allimax is an American brand based in Chicago that provides sustainably harvested supplements.
- Most of our products are gluten-free
- Do not contain flavouring, salt or preservatives
- Do not contain artificial colours
Each Allimed® capsule contains 180mg stabilised allicin powder. Enjoy all the benefits of garlic’s most powerful by-product allicin in an easy to digest format. Allicin is a naturally occurring compound that is created when sulfur released after fresh garlic is cut or crushed, instantly combines with an enzyme called alliinase. Allicin is the component in garlic that produces all the healthy benefits associated with garlic. This dosage of allicin is easily absorbed by the body. Garlic has been consumed for centuries due to the powerful benefits of allicin, that has been known to support improved circulation and protect against infection. Allicin may also support a healthy heart and brain function and good vision.
Share this Product
|Serving Size: 1|
|Serving per box: 90|
|Amount per Capsule||% Daily Value|
|AlliSURE (allicin powder)||180 mg||†|
|† Daily value not established|
Non-GMO maltodextrin, gum acacia, allicin, vegetarian capsule (Hypromellose).
- If you are allergic, intolerant, or hypersensitive to garlic do not take AllicinMAX® capsules.
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
- Keep out of reach of children,
Take one capsule daily, or more if needed, with liquid at mealtimes.