Allimed | 450mg | 100 CapsulesAllicin International
Prices reflect GB VAT. Additional duties and local VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Rich in naturally occurring allicin from pure garlic
- May support healthy heart and brain function and good vision
- May support improved circulation and protect against infection
Allimax is an American brand based in Chicago that provides sustainably harvested supplements.
- Most of our products are gluten-free
- Do not contain flavouring, salt or preservatives
- Do not contain artificial colours
Enjoy all the benefits of garlic’s most powerful by-product allicin in an easy to digest format. Allicin is a naturally occurring compound that is created when sulfur released after fresh garlic is cut or crushed, instantly combines with an enzyme called allinase. Allicin is the component in garlic that produces all the healthy benefits associated with garlic. This dosage of allicin is easily absorbed by the body. Garlic has been consumed for centuries due to the powerful benefits of allicin, that has been known to support improved circulation and protect against infection. Allicin may also support a healthy heart and brain function and good vision.
Share this Product
Rich in naturally occurring allicin from pure garlic
May support healthy heart and brain function and good vision
May support improved circulation and protect against infection
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings Per Container: 100|
|Amount per Capsule||% Daily Value|
|AlliSURE AC-23 (allicin powder)||450 mg||†|
|† Daily value not established|
Non-GMO maltodextrin, Vegetarian capsules, HPMC (Hydroxpropyl methylcellulose) and water.
- Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are allergic, intolerant, or hypersensitive to garlic do not take Allimed® capsules.
Adult Dose: Take one capsule daily, or more if required with liquid/food.
Children Dose: Not recommended under the age of 3.