B-12/Methyl Folate | 1,000 mcg/800mcg | 100 CapsulesVital Nutrients
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains vitamin B12 and folate
- Supports the gastrointestinal tract, nervous system and the metabolism of protein and fats
- Folate helps reduce the risk of neural tube birth defects during pregnancy
Vital Nutrients is an American brand based in Middletown, CT that develops healthy products in response to the growing needs of individuals with food and chemical sensitivities.
- All products are free of toxins, chemicals and fragrances
- High-quality ingredients
- Practitioner approved
Analyzed for potency and purity
Available in a methylated form for easy absorption, this formula contains Vitamin B12 and Folate work together to help maintain the health of the gastrointestinal tract, nervous system and the metabolism of protein and fats. Folate helps reduce the risk of neural tube birth defects during pregnancy.
Share this Product
- Supports gastrointestinal tract health*
- Promotes a healthy nervous system*
- Helps maintain homocysteine levels in the normal range
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 100|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Folate (as L-5-MTHF) Metafolin®||800 mcg||200%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||1'000 mcg||16,666%|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Cellulose, Vegetable Cellulose Capsule, Rice Powder, and Ascorbyl Palmitate.
If pregnant, consult your physician before taking.
1 capsule, 1-2 times daily with food, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.