Bio.Me Femme UT | 90gInvivo Therapeutics
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains multi-strain live bacteria
- Supports gut microbiome
- Supports urinary microbiome
- Supports vagina microbiome
Invivo Therapeutics is an American brand based in Cambridge, MA that offers high-quality nutritional supplements.
- All products are based on scientific research. Some also have clinical trials.
- Free of pesticides
- Non-GMO high-quality ingredients
Many products are dairy-free, vegetarian, gluten-free and soy-free
Designed for women, this probiotic formula contains multi-strain live bacteria that support the gut, urinary and vagina microbiomes for optimal health.
Share this Product
The PROBIOACT® Technology consists of product-specific protective and nutritional ingredients, which have been selected and extensively tested to:
- Keep the probiotics stable at room temperature, and retain high cell counts during shelf life with a water-soluble carrier matrix of starches and maltodextrin.
- Protect against osmotic shock during rehydration and consumption with minerals.
- Protect against stomach acid, bile and digestive enzymes in the GI-tract with vegetable proteins.
- Optimise the metabolic activity at the right time and place with an enzyme, prebiotic and vegetable protein nutrient resource.
|Serving Size: 3 g|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Winclove Clear Probiotics||3 Billion CFU||†|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus W22, Lactobacillus brevis W63, Lactobacillus casei W56, Lactobacillus helveticus W74, Lactobacillus
pentosus W2 (KCA1), Lactobacillus plantarum W21, Lactobacillus s alivarius W24
|† Daily Value not established.|
Maize starch, Maltodextrin, Hydrolysed rice protein.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose, unless advised by your healthcare professional.
Mix 3g (1.5 tsp) daily into 100ml of water. Leave for 1 minute. Stir and take on an empty stomach.