Biofilm Defense | 60 CapsulesKirkman Labs
Prices reflect GB VAT. Additional duties and local VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains unique enzymes that have the ability to dissolve the sugar and fibrin components of biofilms
- Can be taken on an empty stomach
Kirkman Labs is an American company based in Lake Oswego, OR that provides nutritional supplements for individuals with environmental sensitivities and other special dietary needs.
- High-quality products
- Many hypoallergenic products
- Free of gluten, soy, artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners
- All manufacturing is done in-house
- Independent verification of purity and potency of products
- Based on scientific research
This supplement helps degrade biofilm, a slimy substance that protects unhealthy microorganisms from the immune system and allows them to thrive. It contains unique enzymes that have the ability to dissolve the sugar and fibrin components of biofilms.
Share this Product
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Each Serving Contains||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|NEC proprietary enzyme blend||457 mg||*|
|Serrazimes (endo/exo protease)||20,000 U||*|
|Nattozimes (endo/exo protease)||1,000 FU||*|
|Protease AM||10 AP||*|
|Protease 6.0||5,000 HUT||*|
|* Daily Values Not Established.|
Vegetable Cellulose, Purified Water, Rice Extract and Hulls, Gum Arabic, and Sunflower Oil.
Do not allow powder in the capsules to get into the eye or contact the skin.
Store in a cool dry place and tightly capped.
Keep out of the reach of children.
One capsule daily or as directed by a physician.