Bitters Tonic | 118mlVitanica
- Contains a proprietary formula that includes concentrated liquid herbs and essential oils
- Promotes healthy digestive processes
Vitanica is an American company based in Tualatin, Oregon that specializes in natural health products & information for women.
- High-quality products
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Developed by a doctor and used by physicians
- Manufactured in GMP facilities
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains a proprietary formula that includes concentrated liquid herbs and essential oils that promotes healthy digestive processes.
Share this Product
- Gentian root, a.k.a. Bitterroot and Dandelion root is traditional to use herbs in promoting the body's normal process to stimulate bile and enzymes in preparing to digest fats, carbohydrates and proteins
- Dandelion root has the added benefit of promoting the production of Bifidobacterium
- Fennel seed is included for its digestive support properties and also as a sweet herb, which is a traditional component of bitters formulas
- Orange peel promotes appetite and maintains healthy digestive processes, including those of the liver and gallbladder
|Serving Size: 4.92 ml/ One Teaspoon|
|Servings Per Container: 24|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Gentian Root ~ Gentiana Lutea||125 mg||+|
|Dandelion Root ~ Taraxacum officinale||125 mg||+|
|Fennel Seed ~ Foeniculum vulgare||125 mg||+|
|Orange Peel ~ Citrus sinensis||125 mg||+|
|Stevia leaf ~ Stevia rebaudiana||6.5 mg||+|
|+Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Vegetable glycerin, deionized water, orange and vanilla natural flavours, orange essential oil.
Avoid during pregnancy and lactation. Use with caution or check with your healthcare practitioner if using blood pressure medication, blood sugar medication and blood thinners.
Adults: ½ (approx. 2 droppers) to 1 teaspoon (approx. 4 droppers), before meals. Dilute in 2‐3 ounces of warm or cool water, or to taste like a savoury tea. May also be taken undiluted, directly in the mouth.