Branched Chain Amino Acids | 90 CapsulesLife Extension
Prices reflect GB VAT. Additional duties and local VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains Branched Chain Amino-acids L-valine, L-leucine, and L-isoleucine
- Supports muscle recovery after exercise
- Supports cellular energy production
- Contributes to mental and physical sports performance
Life Extension is an American company based in Las Vegas, NV that provides high-quality clinically-studied probiotics, supplements and personal products
- High-quality products
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains Branched Chain Amino-acids L-valine, L-leucine, and L-isoleucine. Use this supplement to help your muscles recover from exercise. This formula contributes to mental and physical sports performance. It also supports cellular energy production.
Share this Product
Health Benefits at a Glance:
Branched Chain Amino Acids Br L-valine, L-leucine, and L-isoleucine are a great choice for people who wish to take a natural supplement to improve their sports performance. These amino acids can help your body synthesise protein, and help you recover better after exercise both mentally and physically, and help provide energy for your body.
Why it Works:
If you are following a rigorous exercise program, chances are that your need for physical and mental recovery will become greater over time. This is where Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) comes into the picture.
BCAAs L-valine, L-leucine, and L-isoleucine can help enhance protein synthesis in both livers- and muscle cells. Because they can be oxidized in the powerhouse of the cell (the mitochondria), the branched-chain amino acids may also provide energy and may serve as fuel sources for skeletal muscles during periods of metabolic stress. Moreover, Branched Chain Amino Acids can improve mental and physical performance and repair the microtears that are a normal result of exercise. And to top it off, branched-chain amino acids can also reduce perceived exertion and mental fatigue during exercise, allowing you to continue your programme for longer.
The Science Behind the Product:
Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) are used to support liver function. In 2008, one study reported that supplementing BCAAs improved insulin resistance and beta-cell function. Furthermore, it was also shown to improve energy metabolism and glucose tolerance in certain people. Many athletes also use BCAAs. A current mouse study showed restoring hippocampal BCAA concentrations to normal levels had the effect of reinstating normal brain function by helping the synapses to function efficiently.
|Serving Size: 4|
|Servings Per Container: 22|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|**Daily Value not established|
Vegetable cellulose (capsule)
Caution: Use of this product is not recommended for individuals who suffer from ALS or disorders that impair the metabolism of branched-chain amino acids.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To be used by adults aged 18 years or older. Ingest 4 capsules on a daily basis with or without food or as recommended by a medical practitioner.