BroccoMax | 60 CapsulesJarrow Formulas
Prices reflect GB VAT. Additional duties and local VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains the active ingredients in broccoli — sulforaphane glucosinolate (SGS) and the enzyme myrosinase from broccoli seeds
- Helps stimulate detoxifying liver enzymes
- Helps protect cellular DNA
- Promotes healthy cell replication and liver health
Jarrow Formulas is an American brand based in Los Angeles, CA that offers high-quality nutraceuticals and nutritional supplements.
- All products are based on scientific research. Some also have clinical trials.
- Free of pesticides
- Non-GMO high-quality ingredients
Many products are dairy-free, vegetarian, gluten-free and soy-free
This supplement contains active ingredients in broccoli — sulforaphane glucosinolate (SGS) and the enzyme myrosinase from broccoli seeds that stimulate detoxifying liver enzymes. This formula also protects cellular DNA and promotes healthy cell replication and liver health.
Share this Product
- Veggie Capsules
- Standardized Broccoli Extract (30 mg of Sulforaphane Glucosinolate Per Serving)
- Studied Phase II Detoxification Agent
- 20 X More Concentrated Than Broccoli
- Supports Healthy Cell Replication*
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Serving Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Sulforaphane Glucosinolate (Brassica oleracea L. Italica) (From Broccoli Seed Extract in a Proprietary Blend Containing Myrosinase Enzyme Plus Calcium Ascorbate)||30 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Rice maltodextrin and calcium ascorbate. DRCaps consist of hydroxypropylmethylcellulose.
No wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish, or peanuts/tree nuts.
If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
KEEP OUT THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Take 1 to 3 capsules per day 30 minutes before or after a meal, preferably 1 before or after a meal, or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.