Butterbur Extra | 120 CapsulesVitanica
- Contains a proprietary formula that includes traditional herbs and researched ingredients
- Supports healthy and balanced brain chemistry and brain vasculature
- Promotes relief from occasional headaches
Vitanica is an American company based in Tualatin, Oregon that specializes in natural health products & information for women.
- High-quality products
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Developed by a doctor and used by physicians
- Manufactured in GMP facilities
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains a proprietary formula that includes traditional herbs and researched ingredients and supports healthy and balanced brain chemistry and brain vasculature. This formula promotes relief from occasional headaches.
Share this Product
- Our Butterbur root extract promotes a healthy inflammation response in the blood vessel walls. This extract is free of pyrrolizidine alkaloids, or PAs
- Ginger is another herb with an excellent and historical herbal track record of promoting a healthy inflammation response
- Feverfew is a popular traditional botanical promoting relief from occasional headaches, and research has supported this effort
- Other important nutrients supporting healthy brain chemistry: Magnesium, Riboflavin (B2) and 5-HTP
|Serving Size: 2|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Riboflavin (as Vitamin B2)||200 mg||11764%|
|Magnesium (as malate)||250 mg||62%|
|Ginger (Zingiber Officinale) root extract (4:1)||300 mg||†|
|Purple Butterbur (Petasites hybridus) root extract (no pyrrolizidine alkaloids, PAs)||50 mg||†|
|Feverfew (Tanacetum parthenium) leaf and flowers extract (4:1)||50 mg||†|
|5-Hydroxytryptophan (from Griffonia (Griffonia simplicifolia) seeds)||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Vegetarian capsule (hypromellose, water), Calcium laurate.
- Avoid during pregnancy and lactation.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Tamper-resistant: please do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
- Consult your physician if on SSRI anti-depressants or have reduced kidney function.
- Do not take if on anti-coagulant therapy or blood sugar lowering medications and avoid if pregnant, nursing or have liver disease.
- Keep in a cool dry place, store out of direct sunlight.
2 capsules, up to two times per day.