Calcium (Citrate & Malate) | 150mg | 100 CapsulesVital Nutrients
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains calcium, necessary for healthy teeth and bones
- Helpful as women age and for men and women with a family history of osteoporosis
Vital Nutrients is an American brand based in Middletown, CT that develops healthy products in response to the growing needs of individuals with food and chemical sensitivities.
- All products are free of toxins, chemicals and fragrances
- High-quality ingredients
- Practitioner approved
- Analyzed for potency and purity
Calcium is essential for healthy teeth and bones. This formula has a bioavailable form that is easy to digest. Calcium helps maintain good bone health and decreases naturally with age. This supplement can help women as they age and are menopausal and elderly men and women.
Share this Product
- Promotes healthy teeth and bones
- Supports healthy heart function
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 50|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Calcium (as 50% calcium citrate/malate and 50% dicalcium malate*)||900 mg||1500%|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Vegetable Cellulose Capsule and Ascorbyl Palmitate.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. As with any product, discontinue use if adverse effects occur.
2 capsules 2-4 times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.