Candifense | 120 CapsulesAmy Myers MD
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
The enzymes in Candifense® create an inhospitable environment for yeast overgrowth in the gut. It is a safe, effective and gentle approach to maintaining a healthy balance of microflora throughout the digestive tract.
- A powerful blend of potent plant-based enzymes; entirely free of herbal ingredients
- Formulated specifically to support microbe balance in the GI tract
- Not harmful to healthy probiotic flora
- Recommended daily serving size is four easy-to-swallow capsules
- Creates an inhospitable environment for yeast overgrowth in the gut
Share this Product
|Serving Size: 2|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Enzyme Blend:||1,110 mg|
|Vegetarian Cellulase||70,000 CUΔ|
|Vegetarian Hemicellulase||40,000 HCUΔ|
|Vegetarian Xylanase||2,000 XUΔ|
|Vegetarian Amylase||2,000 SKBΔ|
|Vegetarian Invertase||500 SUΔ|
|Vegetarian Beta-glucanase||200 BGUΔ|
|†Daily Value not established.|
Hypromellose (vegetable capsule), microcrystalline cellulose
- Make sure the cap is tightly sealed.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store away from heat and moisture
Take 2 capsules in the morning and 2 capsules in the evening on an empty stomach. Consult your physician before use.